Hey guys, here’s a nice list of all the exciting releases and future releases in the makeup world. Hope you’ll enjoy! ❤
- Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eye Palettes by Marc Jacobs
Marc Jacobs is releasing this summer (July 2017), 6 new eyeshadow palettes that will be replacing the old ones. They’re beautiful in my opinion. I can’t wait to see them and swatch them. According to Trendmood they’ll be 49$ each but don’t quote me on that.
- Shade+Light Glimmer palette by Kat Von D
This palette will also be released in July 2017 and it is the shimmer version of the all-matte Shade+Light Eye contour palette from Kat Von D. Kat Von D has a really good eyeshadow formula so there’s no doubt that this palette will be a hit. This palette is also 100% vegan & cruelty-free.
- In the Nude Collection by Makeup Geek
This collection will be available at Phame Xpo in LA on June 10th-11th and online on June 15th. This is an amazing classic nude concept from Makeup Geek that I totally find appropriate for the summer. So far we know this collection consists of 3 new bronzers (22$ each) and an eyeshadow palette (50$).
- Koko Collection 2 ‘In Love with the Koko’ by Kylie Cosmetics
Kylie Cosmetics did it again and collaborated with Kylie’s sister, Khloe. This new collection with Khloe contains a liquid products set with four new lip shades: Doll, Baby Girl, Bunny and Sugar Plum (the only gloss in the set). The new surprise is that the collection also contains a pressed powders palette containing a bronzer, a blush and 2 new highlighters. I’m pretty it’ll be sold out by the time I put thi article up but you’ll be able to grab it on Kylie Cosmetics’ website.
- Beauty Shield skincare line by ELF Cosmetics
ELF is releasing this new skincare line on June 6th and it is quite exciting. Here’s a brief description of each product in the line:
1.Vitamin C Pollution Prevention Serum ($16) – lightweight hydrating serum formulated with key antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Pomegranate Extract, to help refine and brighten skin tone, reduce the look of fine lines.
2. SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer ($12) – blurs the look of fine lines for smooth makeup application, featuring a sheer, universal tint that blends with any skin tone. Formulated with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB (SPF 50), and key antioxidants, Pomegranate Extract, Carrot Seed Oil, and Vitamin E.
3. Massaging Overnight Recovery Cream ($14) – lightweight gel-cream helps overnight skin recovery
4. SPF 50 Skin Shielding Moisturizer ($12) – provides lightweight hydration for a more luminous looking complexion. Featuring a sheer, universal tint that blends with any skin tone, formulated with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB (SPF 50)
5. Daily Defense Makeup Mist ($8) – lightweight fine mist that invigorates the skin while hydrating and refreshing makeup throughout the day.
6. Shield Dual Defense Cleansing FacialBrush ($8) – dual-ended facial brush. Blended with soft bristles, unique silicone tips massage skin and lather for an invigorating deep cleanse.
7. Recharging Magnetic Mask ($24) – iron-based mask formula uses magnetic properties to lift away surface impurities and minimize the appearance of pores, revealing a brighter and smoother complexion. Enriched with antioxidants, including Carrot Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Argan Oil.
- iluvsarahii x ColourPop collaboration collection by ColourPop Cosmetics
This collection got released recently by ColourPop and it is in collaboration with one of my favorite makeup artist iluvsarahii. The collection contains 2 eyeshadow palettes (the ‘Chic-y‘ palette & the ‘$aucy‘ palette) and 3 lip products with matching lip pencils. Basically there’s an Ultra Matte called ‘Mamacita‘, an Ultra Glossy called ‘Curvii‘ and an Ultra Satin called ‘951‘. The palettes contain 4 eyeshadow each and cost 18$ each, the liquid lip products are 6$ each and the lip pencil are 5$ each. If you want to buy the whole collection, you’ll get it for 60$ on the ColourPop website. I think it’s a very pretty collection, I love the packaging.
- Infaillible Pro-Glow concealer by L’Oréal Paris
I know a lot of people love the L’Oréal Pro-Glow foundation, here is the concealer. L’Oréal released it very recently on Amazon and I think it’ll be in stores very soon. It’ll retails for 8.99$.
- Skinny-Dip collection by Jouer Cosmetics
Jouer Cosmetics surprised us all with this beautiful collection. The Skinny-Dip collection contains a 6-pan eyeshadow palette (40$), 2 new highlighters: Skinny-Dip and Tan Lines (24$ each), both inspired from the two lip toppers and a new lip topper called St-Tropez (16$). You can get it on Jouer’s website or at Beautylish.
- Tartelette Toasted by Tarte Cosmetics
Tarte gave us a sneakpeak of their future Tartelette palette and I find it beautiful. Everyone know I love warm tones so this palette is really exciting for me. It will be released in the fall and honestly I can’t wait.
This is it for the hot new releases. Hope you liked it and I can’t wait to read your thoughts about those products in the comments. xoxo